Spooky Folk – for adults and brave children.
A collection of short shadow-puppet pieces with filmed atmospheric backgrounds and soundtracks; based on macabre English, Scottish and Irish folk songs about women, and sung by unusual singers:
Nos. 1 – 3 available as a live puppet shows, or on film – for festivals, theatres, and cabaret events.
- She Moved Through the Fair – sung by Vernon Rose
- The Unquiet Grave – new tune written and sung by Nico Brown
- Michael and the Raven – sung by Nicolette Vine
Now available – no. 4 – as a film only
- The Outlandish Knight – to a new tune written and sung by Nico Brown
Film and animation by Meg Amsden and Debra Hyatt.
Currently in production – nos 5 and 6
- The Gartan Mother’s Lullaby – arr. Amsden/Nutbeem – sung by Meg Amsden, Jenny Nutbeem and Amanda Potter with flute solo by Ted Potter.
- False, False, Have You Been To Me – arranged by Ali Burns.